[kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Sep 20 16:41:13 CEST 2007

Morning all!

Ok, here's my point of view, I guess.
Many of Iljas comments are really good and I implemented some improvements
thanks to him. That is very good.

But Ilja, your tone does not motivate me. I get the feeling that you demand of
me to do work. I don't want that. I'm not here to be commanded around.
Some things that you demand are simply wrong.

So my point is: Only negative feedback (welcome too) will not keep me going
for ever. Please use nicer words, recognize that there is progress, ask
questions nicely. Your input is valuable! Don't make me ignore it because of
bad packaging :)

Instead of complaining, I will go back to coding now :)

I wish you all a great day!

Ilja:
There is for example a fine but important distinction between Language and the
Title. What should people do that practice files containing two columns of
English? Like word-definition. Should they have to lie about the language? ;)
Also there is a reason why image and sound are not officially there. I added
both in one afternoon in one place to play around with the gui. They will
probably not show up in the KDE 4.0 release anyway.