[kde-edu]: Edu Week-End in Paris 1st -2nd December 2007

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Oct 17 14:08:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

Mandriva confirmed they are able to welcome us in their premises in Paris. So
the week-end is planned from Friday evening 30th November (Saturday morning
alternatively) to Sunday evening 2nd December 2007 in Paris.

Mandriva Paris Office
43 rue d'Aboukir
75002 Paris

All people who registered please send me within 2 days your planned trip
accomodation so I can ask the eV for a budget. You can book your flight as
there will be no problem for reimbursement. Please send me (annma AT kde DOT
org) the details asap or the expected price.
I'll then book twin rooms in an hotel (if anyone reading this list has some
tips about a good and cheap hostel, please do tell me).

I'll send the eV some provisional budget. If you need some official invitation
for a visa, please ask me, mentioning your full name and address.

Thanks in advance, best regards,

Anne-Marie