[kde-edu]: i18n ussues in kdeedu

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Oct 15 10:15:38 CEST 2007

Hi Carsten,

On Saturday 13 October 2007 12:05:52 you wrote:
> Am Freitag, 12. Oktober 2007 23:26:25 schrieb Burkhard Lück:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am checking the main kde modules for i18n error.
> >
> > kalzium/compoundviewer/*.cpp
> > kalzium/compoundviewer/*.cpp
> > kalzium/src/tools/*.cpp
> > -> error in Messages.sh?
>
> What is the issue here? No clue why kalzium/compoundviewer/ is listed
> twice, it is only once in the Messages.sh file. In those 2 directories
> there are cpp-files, so I guess this is all correct...

There are i18n() calls in these files, but the messages are not extracted to
kalzium.pot:

kalzium/compoundviewer/kalziumglpart.cpp
['KalziumGLPart', 'A cool thing', '(c) 2006, Carsten Niehaus.']

kalzium/compoundviewer/openbabel2wrapper.cpp
['Problem while opening the file', 'Cannot open the specified file.']

kalzium/libavogadro-kalzium/src/glwidget.cpp
['Please load a molecule.', 'Click the \\"Help\\" button', 'for usage
instructions']

kalzium/src/tools/moleculeview.cpp
['Molecular Viewer', 'Load molecule', 'Loading a molecule', 'Molecular Viewer
Help', 'Common molecule formats', 'All files', 'Choose a file to open', '%1
u']

kalzium/src/tools/obconverter.cpp
['OpenBabel Frontend', 'Convert', 'Convert selected files', 'KOpenBabel', 'You
must select some files first.', 'Overwrite File? -- KOpenBabel', 'The file %1
already exists. Do you want to overwrite if possible?', 'OK to run these
commands? -- KOpenBabel']

With the patched Messages.sh (see attachment) I get all missing strings.

Burkhard Lück