[kde-edu]: Porting kdeedu apps from KPrinter to QPrinter

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Sun Oct 14 19:15:46 CEST 2007

On Saturday 13 October 2007, John Layt wrote:
> The following kdeedu apps need to be ported:
>     /KDE/kdeedu/kig
>     /KDE/kdeedu/kmplot
>     /KDE/kdeedu/kturtle
>     /KDE/kdeedu/kwordquiz
>     /KDE/kdeedu/marble
>     /KDE/kdeedu/parley

Hi,

I've now completed the porting of these, I'd ask that you have a play for
yourself to check that the rendering is correct.

Marble I had problems compiling, seems that the gpsd release 2.34 (such as
shipped in openSuse 10.3) has a mistake in the makefile that doesn't install
the header gpsd_config.h, easy enough to fix, but you may hear from others
with the same problem.

Cheers!

John.

P.S. My compliments on keeping such a clean code base, it's been the easiest
module to port of them all.