[kde-edu]: announcement

Vladimir ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 20:15:39 CEST 2007

Hello,

On Thursday 11 October 2007 21:43:31 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> On 10/11/07, Vladimir <ks.vladimir at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If there is anything new since the last beta, please tell me!!!
> >
> > I've recently implemented embedding formulas in notes on the scene. Not
> > very big feature, but quite important for teachers. Plus several
> > important bugfixes.
>
> Maybe you can elaborate a bit more and tell me HOW it would be
> important for teachers, and it gets into the announcement... A link is
> highly appreciated, even if it's just a commit.
When teacher creates a simulation to demonstrate some physical problem to
students, (s)he may want to annotate it: add text explaining the problem and
its solution. The text about physical problem will almost certainly contain
some formulas which teacher wants to add. (by the way this feature was
implemented after request from teacher Nikiforakis Manos from Greece ;-)
I've created the screenshot: http://edu.kde.org/step/pics/note.png

--
      Best Regards,
        Vladimir