[kde-edu]: Artwork

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 15:12:02 CEST 2007

Hi all, sorry for spamming your mailboxes :(

Dear Sharon (is that your name?),
you are on a public mailing list here.
The  [kde-edu]: Artwork thread was a little off topic before so I thought I
might add something related to KDE-Edu to it.

I adressed Alex, because that's who started the thread, but still this is for
everyone of course.

If you'd rather not get mail from me, I suggest you leave the list.

Greetings,
Frederik

--
Parley - The Vocabulary Trainer