[kde-edu]: Artwork

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Oct 11 11:55:22 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,
there sure are some areas where you can contribute.
Thanks for this offer, I really wonder why noone replied seriously until now.

It would be a good idea to be more specific about what you could work on.
Maybe if you had a look on the web site or our programs you could say on which
one you'd like to work.
I for example am looking for people to ilustrate vocabulary for Parley.
(http://edu.kde.org/parley)
Maybe this would interest you? I'd like to have default artwork for different
areas. This could be furniture, school things, animals or hundreds of other
categories.
For younger kids have a look at KLettres, KHangman Kanagram etc. Maybe they
could use a new theme or something else. See http://edu.kde.org also.
Pick an app and contact the dev if you think you can improve something.

Greetings,
Frederik

Also we need someone to help with the web sites...

--
Parley - The Vocabulary Trainer
http://edu.kde.org/parley