[kde-edu]: Recursion in KTurtle?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Oct 5 22:23:40 CEST 2007

Le Friday 05 October 2007 19:47:25 Ploscariu Simion, vous avez écrit :
> Hi
> i want to create a educational software but i never
> use kde. I want to ask if is posible to create kde
> application with mono?If is a implementation oh kde
> for managed languages that works good enaught to write
> good application or i must use gnome?

For Educational Software within a community, there is only KDE. Gnome has no
Educational section so whatever you do in Gnome framework you are on your
own. This is a good point to considere, whatever the programming language. In
KDE you have KDE-Edu with a team ready to assist you. Your program, if good
and novative will maybe be integrated in KDE-Edu and distributed widely.

Anne-Marie