[kde-edu]: Phonon freezes KTouch

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Wed Oct 3 19:48:40 CEST 2007

To answer the questions:
- the sound has to be enabled in KTouch (preferences dialog), and then you
should hear a Typewriter Ding sound when hitting Enter at the end of the
line (ideally you should also be able to hear the typewriter typing sound
when hitting a key)
- no, I can't hear any sound in any KDE4 application
- libxine version... have to check that

Anyway, I won't have time to debug the sound or find out the problem with
Phonon, so if someone else wants to give it a try? Maybe the problem will
dissappear when I install openSuse 10.3 tomorrow (yeah!) :-)

Andreas

Andreas Nicolai                         anicolai at syr.edu
PhD Candidate, M.A.M.E                  (315) 443-2641
Syracuse University
151 Link Hall
Syracuse, NY, 13244