[kde-edu]: A question from a future french teacher...

DanaKil danakil at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 18:33:58 CET 2007

Hello,

As a future french teacher for foreigners, I'm very interested by all
educational apps (and especially in KDE's apps since I'm a big fan of
this desktop).

However, my main concern is to be able to track progress of my
students when they works with these apps, so here is my question :

are there any plans to integrate some sort of system in KDE
Educational apps to work through a network and control the use of
these programs (start tests, save progress...) ?

IMO, this is a much needed improvement to push this new technologies
in classrooms