[kde-edu]: Fwd: [Kde-cvs-announce] Message Freeze

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Nov 15 16:20:04 CET 2007

Subject: [Kde-cvs-announce] Message Freeze
Date: Thursday 15 November 2007
From: Allen Winter <winter at kde.org>
To: kde-cvs-announce at kde.org

Howdy,

Just a friendly reminder that we are now in a total Message Freeze.

This means no new i18n strings in your code and please finish up
the handbooks and other translatable docs.

We need to give the translators time to do their work before the 4.0.0
release.

You may fix broken i18n strings (like word puzzles, bad plurals... stuff like
that),
or strings that need to be i18n but aren't.

If you really need a new i18n string, please ask permission of the translators
at kde-i18n-doc at kde.org.

Allen, KDEPIM Release Dude