[kde-edu]: Marble 0.5: The Road ahead

Andrew Manson g.real.ate at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:42:35 CET 2007

Hi Ralf,

Just had a quick look at your gpx file there and it was generated fine. The
problem ( for the gpx file at least ) was my fault and just a simple bug
that is fixed now in SVN. If you want to view the File View tab then run
marble with --enableFileView, this will become default on opening a file in
the near future.
Also as you can see the Display of the Waypoints is not very good. Torsten,
if you could give me some idea of what you might like it to look like
(providing a pic maybe) it will only take 3 seconds to change. Also is the
Naming algorithm separated, so that anything can use it, from the place
marks inge? that would be pretty handy if we could reuse it, maybe even put
it in the Abstract Layer ;)

Andrew