[kde-edu]: ktouch

Bhikkhu Mettavihari mettavihari at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 11:57:57 CET 2007

Greetings,

I would like to implement a sinhala version of ktouch
We have already done this using a sinhala 8 bit font,

I however cannot get unicode to work in KTouch.
Is there something I have to do to get scim to work in ktouch.

My OS is Ubuntu and scim is working in other inputs.

Sample sinhala input.
මෙත්තාවිහාරි
This you can of cause not read, since it is Sinhala,
but this is just to show you that is works in our other applications.

regards
Mettavihari

--
Get you GNU/Linux supplies at http://thelinuxcenter.lk