[kde-edu]: Moving kdeeduplot to kdelibs ?

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Mar 25 22:58:08 CEST 2007

> As far as I know Cyrille is still hunting down a licence-issue. Is this
> correct? As we are running short in time (in 8 days there is the first
> kdelibs-freeze) we should decide soon how to go on.
>
> Cyrille, could you update us please about the status of the
> move/licence-issues?
not really :/ Pino told me that Jason was the hunter.

It might be possible to ask for an "extension" of time, after all, the widget
is ready API wise, the real problem is what to do if all the authors can't be
reached ? Especially the identification of the concerned code is a bit
problematic...

--
Cyrille Berger