[kde-edu]: Patch for Kalzium (Bug 122760)

Stephan Johach hunsum at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 22:35:30 CET 2007

Hi Pino!

Am Mittwoch 21 März 2007 19:26:56 schrieb Pino Toscano:
> Please take into account what I added to the bug, otherwise it's a mess.

You are right, on most places I can use the double value. I was a bit
concerned about formatting/rounding which is done by QString::number(), so I
did not want to remove these calls.

The attached patch should be cleaner and implements only one localizedValue()
function using a double. The corner cases are done with direct calls to
KGlobal::locale().

Stephan