[kde-edu]: Patch for Kalzium (Bug 122760)

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 05:46:19 CET 2007

On 3/18/07, Theresa <rockprinzess at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for writing this patch, can you maybe explain how I could apply
> this
> patch to my current Kalzium version? My current version says 1.4.6 (using
> KDE
> 3.5.5)

You need to obtain the source code for kdeedu and use the GNU 'patch'
utility to apply it, then recompile it. However that can get rather
confusing and mess up packaging systems, so I wouldn't recommend
trying it unless you really need the bug fix - wait til the next KDE
release :)

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)