[kde-edu]: kvtml file - german sailing license exam (SKS)

Thorsten Hirsch t.hirsch at web.de
Fri Mar 16 01:46:35 CET 2007

Hi,

you can find the official questions and answers for the german SKS exam
attached. It's some kind of sailing license. I also attached the
permission of the copyright holder to distribute the questions. But they
demand to mention the copyright holder. The full name is
"Bundesministerium für Verkehr, Bau und Stadtentwicklung in
Zusammenarbeit mit der Wasser- und Schifffahrtsverwaltung des Bundes,
der Deutsche Motoryachtverband und der Deutsche Seglerverband". If you
can't put the whole name onto the website, I suggest to put it into the
kvtml file itself and just say "WSV and others" on the website.

However, 5 or 6 of the 638 questions are based on pictures - so I
described the pictures on the question card. I did not change any
question or answer, which is also a requirement of the copyright holder.

Mast- und Schotbruch / smooth sailing!
Thorsten