[kde-edu]: Step and Summer of Code ?

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Thu Mar 15 17:56:26 CET 2007

Am Donnerstag, 15. März 2007 16:52 schrieb Vladimir Kuznetsov:
> > I hope 1 or 2 edu developers will volunteer to mentor you. Thanks for
> > submitting it.
>
> I'll try to prepare my proposal and send it to google in a few days.

I can tell you a lot about what schools need or don't need (I am a chem and
bio teacher in a german Gymnasium, I guess that qualifies me :). If that
counts as mentor... I can also help you a bit with KDE/Qt-cpp but to be
honest, by abilities as a coder are quite limited.

Question: Who decides which proposals are accepted? KDE get for example 10
slots. Does KDE decide who wins or does Google decide that?

Carsten