[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 19:16:03 CET 2007

On Sunday 11 March 2007 15:06, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> On Sunday 11 March 2007 13:15:04 RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> > Am Samstag 27 Januar 2007 19:57 schrieb Vladimir Kuznetsov:
> > > And of course I'll be really glad if anyone is interested in joining
> > > Step development. There are plenty of interesting tasks to do ranging
> > > from simulation core development to GUI tasks such as drawing icons
> > > (as you can see currently Step still has no icons at all !).
> >
> > we could try to
> > - contact kde-artists mailinglist
> > - find free icons from kdelibs or opencliparts
> > - create own icons (if you can specify tasks)
>
> Please contact the Oxygen Team. They are certainly more than willing to
> help. It would really be nice if for KDE 4 we can establish a professional
> look and feel and not some freebie-patch-work design.
By the way I've recently updated Step to work with new icons naming scheme, so
all standard icons in Step are now from Oxygen scheme by default. Concerning
custom icons, see my previous post. I'll contact Oxygen team as soon as I'll
be sure not to waste their time.

Thanks for your suggestion.

--
     Best Regards,