[kde-edu]: Step: some news

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Mar 5 22:13:06 CET 2007

Hi Vladimir, hi Jos and hi all!

Vladimir, I asked for you to get svn rights on the website.
I copied your sourceforge webpages into edu.kde.org, splitted in different
pages, see http://edu.kde.org/step/

The location of the website content in svn is
/trunk/www/sites/edu
and step is in /trunk/www/sites/edu/step.

I used a fake icon for Step which we'll replace when Step gets a proper one
(it's in edu/pics/projects). If you have some ideas about it already you can
ask the KDE artists to draw it for you in Oxygen style. If not it can wait!

When you have access you can add/remove/improve/redo pages as you want. I did
those as an example but feel free to adapt that to your needs.

For the news, use the news.rdf page (not the news.php), I started a news item
which I commented. When you post a news item about Step, it appears on the
Step index page and also on the edu.kde.org index page at the same time.

And Jos there is a screenshots page!!! ;-)

Cheers,

Anne-Marie