[kde-edu]: KTouch : Finger clue

Gopala Krishna krishna.ggk at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 20:17:57 CEST 2007

Hi edu-folks,
   I am an engineering student invloved in OS (currently porting qucs
from qt3 to qt4.2).
Of late i started to learn touch typing, ofcourse using ktouch. I like
this app a lot. But it'd be still great if ktouch provides an option
to show fingers too with proper way it is used. The current idea of
colour coding is great but i sometime get doubt on how to move fingers
away from home row esp on moving my pinkie finger to press 'z' (many
more doubts). If ktouch can help with this i'll be glad. Can this be
done ?
KTouch can also include optional video as a feature on how to touch
type each character.

<offtopic>
I'm sorry for being silly but i'm very curious about this.
Can someone send me a video/link of anyone(you too) touch typing(focus
only on keyboard),  which involves something related to programming ?
My intention here is to learn to touch type all symbols too and
programming (c++) involves a lot about this.
</offtopic>

--
Cheers,
Gopala Krishna A