[kde-edu]: An idea for a new application.

Kalló Bernát cie at fazekas.hu
Mon Jun 11 20:19:01 CEST 2007

Dear Miguel and KDE edu developers,

I've seen your idea about the program for teaching algebra. I like it
very much, and I'm considering starting this project.

I'm 17 years old. I am a secondary student in a Maths class. I'm good at
programming, but I've used few C++ and I've never developed in KDE, so
I'll need some help.

I am not sure if I'll have much time to spend on the project this
summer, but I'll try to do the best I can.

Ben Kallo
--------