[kde-edu]: KNewStuff for KTouch?

Josef Spillner spillner at kde.org
Mon Jun 4 10:02:41 CEST 2007

On Monday 04 June 2007 09:19:53 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Adriaan knows about the one run by Albert as it's Adriaan who has it. So
> either it is the same than the one I talked about or it is a new one but in
> any case there's only one. You have been promising a server for years and I
> never had anything.

I sent you the login data for new.kstuff.org some weeks ago. This server has
been up and running since then and you control its contents through the SVN
repository that I pointed out to you.
So I wonder what the complaint is about? You already have your server, and the
only thing to change is that there will be a bigger server in the future.

Josef