[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sun Jan 28 10:34:16 CET 2007

Hi Vladimir,

Joining my voice to welcome you and to encourage you to join KDE-Edu. Carsten
highlighted how you can do it and of course we will be pleased to help you in
this list.
Our KDE artists will be happy to draw an icon for you in Oxygen style as well
as other graphics if you need them, you can tell them any idea you have.
We will all help you in any matter you wish, i18n, doc, KDE port, don't
hesitate to ask!
I am looking forward to having you in the team!

Anne-Marie