[kde-edu]: Step: interactive physical simulator

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sat Jan 27 20:13:32 CET 2007

Hello Vladimir,

Step sounds awesome, and I think it would certainly be welcome as part
of kdeedu.  In fact, we had a Summer of Code project to create a physics
simulator, but as far as I can tell, that project is all but dead now.
You can look at the (KDE3-based) code here:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/edu/physiks/

You should certainly feel welcome to post emails to this list (or
kde-devel, which has more people on it) for advice, or go to IRC
channels #kde-edu or #kde-devel.

I'll try to find time to have a look at the release.  I'm interested in
helping you with it, because I think a program to simulate physics
experiments would be fun to work on, and it could be popular among
students and teachers.

regards,
Jason