[kde-edu]: FOSDEM follow-up

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Feb 28 20:46:35 CET 2007

Hi all,

The workshop I organized at FOSDEM on Education went quite well with 20-25
people attending. To follow up on it, I started a wiki page
http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=FOSDEM2007EduReport
which was already improved by 2 people.

So far from the beginning of the year I participated to 3 events promoting
KDE-Edu and I am pleased to see that Free Software is gaining in Education.
Thanks to all of you for making KDE-Edu what it is. When we started KDE-Edu
there were no Edu distributions and few schools with Linux but now Skolelinux
and Edubuntu ship KDE-Edu!

Goal for FOSDEM 2008: have a full track on Education!

Regards,

Anne-Marie