[kde-edu]: kdeedu wiki page

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Dec 31 16:45:55 CET 2007

Hi Jason,

Thanks a lot for the wiki which is easy to use and very fast! It makes the
KDE-Edu collaborative work so much easier (for example, a new developer,
Arnaud picked up a JJ from the wiki page and is going to do another one).

Thanks so much for providing us this service! I don't think I'll be myself
updating any pages in the next days.

Wishing you and your family all the best for the New Year, best regards,

Anne-Marie