[kde-edu]: possible (not sure) early kde 4.1 freeze

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Fri Dec 14 13:05:23 CET 2007

Hi,

Browsing the kde release-team list archive I found a thread about the freeze
dates for kde 4.1. See especially this message:
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/release-team/2007-December/001269.html
Nothing looks firmly decided yet, but they are considering a feature freeze in
March 2008.

I thought that I would notify these two lists for the following reasons:
-Vladimir, I remember you asked when would be the 4.1 feature freeze would be,
I answered "not before may", so you see, I was wrong.
-Marcus, Carsten, and the rest of the avogadro team: it looks like the
avogadro integration for kalzium 4.1 might have to be done a bit earlier than
I expected. I should also add, I'll be away during March, so I won't be able
to help at that time.

Cheers,

Benoit