[kde-edu]: test application

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Dec 7 14:28:53 CET 2007

On Thursday 06 December 2007 06:13:32 pm Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> did anyone have a look at
> http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php/iTest?content=57550
> to replace keduca?

Probably the current KEduca maintainer can have a close look to iTest,
especially to the server/client framework which looks really smart and is
absolutely needed. Maybe the author can be contacted?

What I would like to see in KEduca regarding feedback I got from teachers is
HTML output and use of ODF formats. No .keduca or .itdb or whatever own
format.
That's just my 2 cents!

Anne-Marie

PS: What about a workgroup on KEduca? Workgroup = defining the features such
an app should have, get 1 or 2 teachers involved, maybe do a survey and meet
for a week-end in the Spring to work on it (what about a school IT lab to try
it?). Just an idea, (maybe a dream ;-) Matt, what do you think?