[kde-edu]: [patch] KTurtle console and direction dialog

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:11:59 CET 2007

Hi list,
Today I have been using kturtle for a while, after checking stephanie's script.

I liked to use it, since i used logo when i was at school and it made
me remind of my childhood :). (I used mswlogo btw)

After that, I made a couple of patches to fix something that annoyed me.
- kturtle_directiondialog.diff << this patch lets the direction dialog
work when moving the mouse inside the widget (with the mouse clicked).
-  kturtle_consoledock.diff << this patch adds another dock that has
an entry line and executes it when pressing enter. I used to check how
to do things with a console like this, and it seems useful to me.

The first one can be commited I think, the second one not, because of
the feature and string freeze.

Anyway, I hope someone finds it useful.

Aleix