[kde-edu]: Programme for Teachers

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Sun Aug 5 20:05:15 CEST 2007

Am Sonntag, 5. August 2007 17:49:33 schrieb Eric Krüse:
> I have looked at the ubuntu on before, checking
> whether there was any software like my idea; it seems
> to be much more behaviour based. In addition it is
> also all in the browser, which is not considered to be
> user friendly in most cases. The other ones are not
> KDE so...

Software that runs on Ubuntu runs on OpenSUSE or any other distro as well. I
don't know what you mean with "behaviour based", though.

The apps Jeremy mentioned are indeed in part working in a browser and need a
webserver and all that. But they are on the other hand much more than just
simple grade trackers.

Carsten