[kde-edu]: kturtle's future take on tranlations

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 16:39:32 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag 26 September 2006 13:01 schrieb cies:
> so the only two steps that allow improvement are:
>  - the commands, and
>  - the examples

At this point I must ask: Is there any official standards (ANSI) or
RFC-papers on correct translations? In German, kturtle had used
translations that deviated from common usage (but I don't know of any
DIN).

Otherwise we should take care to form a competent team of teachers
(rather than leaving translation to the wit of our dear translators).

Kind regards
Ralf