[kde-edu]: KDE Desktop im harten Schulalltag

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Mon Sep 18 19:53:28 CEST 2006

Am Montag 18 September 2006 11:01 schrieb Christian Külker:
> Hi,
>
> at the end of this week I will talk about "KDE in the tough school
> environment" at the KDE aKademy 2006 in Dublin.
>
> http://conference2006.kde.org/conference/talks/28.php

Please make sure to read this page and if possible add comments there:

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=KDE-Edu%20%40%20aKademy%202006

On that wikipage the KDE-folks discuss kdeedu-issues in preparation for the
BoF http://conference2006.kde.org/codingmarathon/bof.php

> Example:
> - what features should KDE have for Schools?
> - what are the most significant probles with KDE in schools?
> - what are the demands from the German Skolelinux Team?

We KDE-folks need to know how to improve our apps. If possible file bugs on
bugs.kde.org. Lets try to communicate our thoughts, problems and ideas in
Dublin.

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus