[kde-edu]: Kanagram: German Files?

Joshua Keel jkeel546 at students.bju.edu
Fri Sep 8 02:04:43 CEST 2006

Ralf,

I'm the author of the Kanagram code, and I'm working on the KDE4 version right
now. What kind of option would you like in regards to the capitalization?
Something that transforms all words to lower-case or to upper-case? Why not
just write the vocab so that the words are all lower-case, for instance?

Josh