[kde-edu]: KDE/kdeedu/libkdeedu/kdeeduplot

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Sun Oct 29 18:47:33 CET 2006

Carsten, is it possible that the screenshots you posted were taken
before you applied my last commit?  When I attempt to reproduce your
full-name labels screenie, I'm not seeing any labels overlapping
points, nor do I see labels at larger distances than they need to be.
I believe my last commit fixed some of these issues.

Jason