[kde-edu]: Temporary out

annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Oct 18 08:52:29 CEST 2006

Hi all,

As you might know if you read my blog, there was a burglary in my house while we
were away this week-end and among other things my laptop was stolen. It's the
first time in my life such a thing happens and it's not nice. However my son
was totally impressed by the policemen who tried to find fingerprints with
their black powder ;-)
I am trying to find a machine for building KDE again, we have an old PC which
needs a new hard disk so it'll take the time to find an adequate hard disk...

I can read my mail but I have no working KDE.

I hope to be back soon and I'll ask you to commit things if I have urgent
commits to do.

Thanks in advance,

Anne-Marie