[kde-edu]: Edutainment Wiki

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Oct 4 07:54:59 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 03 October 2006 20:59, Matthias Messmer wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 3. Oktober 2006 20:36 schrieb Jason Harris:
> > Is developernew.kde.org eventually going to replace developer.kde.org?
> > That seems like a good choice for our wiki.
>
> Yes, that is the way I understand it, too.
>
> Matthias

yes, a namespace on developer.kde.org (developernew.kde.org is going to
replace developer.kde.org and is being ported, if you want to help you can!)
would be good.
I think we'll go for this solution if everyone is OK with that.

Thanks Matthias for your involvement.

The new layout is not tweaked yet so it would be good if you all relay to
Matthias or me or #kde-www on IRC what is broken in your pages.
I had already some things fixed, others remain such as the titles on our main
page (Languages, Mathematics and such...) Please check your pages, your
galleries and tell us what you think is broken or ill-looking.

Thanks!

Anne-Marie