[kde-edu]: Blinken Sounds

Danny Allen dannya40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 21 23:15:57 CET 2006

Hi Ralf,
Any new sound proposals definitely need to be retro/electronic, as the whole
design of the application is geared towards that.

The idea of the original sounds was not so much to be highly pleasing to the
listener, but to provide an authentic experience - with the actual electronic
simon device, cheap electronics mean that an industrial, not refined sound,
is produced.

Danny