[kde-edu]: KEduca Replacement

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sat Nov 18 13:25:46 CET 2006

Am Sonntag 12 November 2006 19:17 schrieb Henrique Pinto:
> What do you think?

Hi Henrique,

years ago, I submitted some German files for Keduca that are now
available on the spanish server. I liked its easy usage - especially
the editor was nice to handle.

Nowadays, I am convinced that we should try to share data and forces
AMAP. KWordQuiz has a wide intersection of features, I think, and the
kvtml format is used also in other KDE projects. Additionally, it
should be possible to import the quiz files to moodle to make it
globally available.

What do you think?
Regards
Ralf