[kde-edu]: 2 little contributions

René Mérou rene.merou at kdemail.net
Sun Nov 12 04:07:54 CET 2006

Hi all,

This is my first email here.

I have 2 little contributions to this proyect at the moment:

1- This report bug:
On this page: http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kvtml.php
We can read " Please send your contributed files to the KDE-Edu mailing list
so they can be uploaded on this page." with this link:
http://edu.kde.org/contrib/kde-edu@kde.org

Well, that link is not going well.  The correct link must be this one:

2- I have made one little sellection of my mistakes in my tralations from
spanish to catalonian. This sellection is on this file:

http://mallorcaweb.net/rene/escat0.2.kvtml.tar.gz

Its all GPL.  I wrote it by myself and few of then came from words of few
friends. (I expresed then the importance of not to copy from non GPL sources,
All the words and traslations here come from individuals experience or
individuals memory with the intention of been GPL)

I garantize 100% GPL of this little work. And if there is interest in the
public, I will probably add more usual mistakes. It helps to training for
exams here on Catalonian talking countries.

3 :)

One dubt:
Is it working this url: ?   http://edu.kde.org/KWordQuiz/
I can read this one: http://edu.kde.org/kvoctrain/   but not that one.