[kde-edu]: Maintainers

Henrique Pinto henrique.pinto at kdemail.net
Fri Nov 10 21:08:03 CET 2006

Hi!

On 11/10/06, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> The main things I see for now:
> - KEduca is not maintained and is not in KDE4. Keduca was a test builder
> application and was liked very much by users. Being too broken, it could not
> stay but it would be nice to see it again or a similar one.

I still intend to write a replacement for KEduca. I didn't start
earlier because kdelibs seemed to buggy for me, all apps tended to
crash at start. However, things seem to have stabilized now, so I'm
already talking with some KEduca users in order to make plans for the
replacement. I'll write a message explaning my plans when I get home
tonight.

--
    Henrique Pinto
    henrique.pinto at kdemail.net