[kde-edu]: kvoctrain: untranslatable strings in GUI

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 7 23:08:48 CET 2006

A Dimarts 07 Novembre 2006 21:39, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Am Dienstag, 7. November 2006 19:38 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > The patch seems sane to me, so commit if you you sure about the examples/
> > change is correct.
>
> A translator should know how to spell the word "French" in his language ;-)
>
> > Do not forget to explain why the change is needed in the
> > commit log.
>
> Done.
>
> > > What to do with the other #define.*I18N_NOOP("foo"), where the message
> > > extraction with kde-xgettext does not work:
> > >
> > > /kdebase/kcontrol/kfontinst/
> > > /kdegraphics/libkscan/
> > > /kdeedu/kanagram/
> >
> > Fix them! :D
>
> Without mailing to the responsible maintainers or mailinglists? Who is
> resonsible for which programm?

Well, the change is clear enough to not need to warn the mantainer, but if you
don't feel like overstepping to someone else kingdom i can do it for you :-D

BTW had a look at kanagram messages and they are never used (don't ask why
they are there if they are never used) so it's not a problem.

Albert