[kde-edu]: KnoGa vs. gTali (Kniffel/Yahtzee)

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sun May 28 23:33:53 CEST 2006

Dear list,

recently I found the ever beloved dice game Yahtzee / Kniffel on a
Kanotix live CD. Remember the game where you roll 5 dice and have to
fill in several types of streets and flushes (like poker)?

IIRC, Kano put

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/7731/gyahtzee.html

on the CD. Googling brought me to KnoGa to be more KDE-ish:

http://www.kisdndial.de/ -> KnoGa

However this software depends on SDL.

Now, these questions occur:
- are there further alternatives (especially for KDE/Qt)?
- is there anybody ready to have a look if KnoGa is worth to be part of
kdeedu?
- could we get a working java-applet into KDE using those qt/java
bindings?

Now, your comments, please ;)

Cheers
Ralf