[kde-edu]: SoC: interest in KPhysics

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Tue May 2 18:47:03 CEST 2006

Am Dienstag, 2. Mai 2006 18:06 schrieb Jason Harris:
> Hello,
>
> I have two emails from students interested in working on KPhysics.
> However, I only posted it on the wiki because Jure was interested in it, so
> we obviously don't need a volunteer.  Should I remove it from the wiki?  Is
> that list meant to show all KDE related projects, or only those for which
> we need a student?

I ask Thiago on IRC:

[18:40] <carsten> thiago: in kdeedu there is a project KPhysic proposed for
SoC. We also have a student for it (it was his idea in the first place). Now
there also other students interested in this... What shall we do?
[18:45] <thiago> carsten: all of them submit proposals
[18:45] <carsten> three times the same proposal?
[18:45] <thiago> no
[18:45] <thiago> each student sends his proposal
[18:45] <carsten> ok, will tell that to Jason who will mentor

Hope the helps.

Carsten