[kde-edu]: Helping with KmPlot

David Saxton david at bluehaze.org
Tue Mar 21 01:32:55 CET 2006

Hi all,

I'm interested in helping to develop KmPlot. What would be a good place to
start?  I've checked out kdeedu trunk and have a working installation, but
the current state of kde4 makes development on it harder (e.g. buggy
toolbars).

I noticed that porting to qt4 of kmplot needs more work (there were several
messages outputted concerning invalid painting, for example). Also, there are
quite a few items on the todo list which I'd like to address.

I don't have a kde svn account. Should I apply for one, or do you guys want
some patches first? ;)

David