[kde-edu]: Floodfill with kig

Pino Toscano toscano.pino at tiscali.it
Mon Mar 13 01:43:33 CET 2006

Alle 17:33, lunedì 13 marzo 2006, Viet Nguyen ha scritto:
> I would like to fill a area enclosed by lines and curves with certain
> colour.  Can I do this in kig?

It's not a simply polygon, so unfortunately no.
Kig currently can fill only polygons with n (with n >= 3 - of course) sides.

> Currently I have to edit the latex export code and use pscustom of
> pstricks to achieve this.  The fillstyle can be one of solid, vlines,
> hlines, crosshatch...  Can I fill an area with regularly spaced dots?

Not sure about that (as it's more a pstrick topic than Kig one).
I'll check tomorrow on the pstrick docs.

P.S.: could you please send me the patch you use? SoI could try to see if it
could be merged into Kig.

Regards,

--
Pino Toscano