[kde-edu]: kdeedu trunk problem

Carsten Niehaus cniehaus at gmx.de
Fri Jun 16 09:04:21 CEST 2006

Am Freitag 16 Juni 2006 02:42 schrieb annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr:
> Hi,
>
> After updating kdelibs4-snapshot I tried to compile kdeedu and got the
> following error:
> CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,
> and cmake can not find them.
> Please set the following variables:
> OPENBABEL2_LIBRARIES (ADVANCED)
>
> and cmake dies.

OpenBabel2 is now used in Kalzium, as is OpenGL.

> This should be fixed so that if Open Babel is missing then the relevant
> stuff will be skipped but the whole module should compile anyway.

Yes, that was the plan :) It worked here when I tested... The code is

macro_optional_find_package(OpenBabel2)
macro_optional_find_package(OpenGL)

and in kalzium/src we always check like this:

if(OPENBABEL2_FOUND AND OPENGL_FOUND)
 ...make some stuff...
endif(OPENBABEL2_FOUND AND OPENGL_FOUND)

Anyone?

--
Gruß,
  Carsten Niehaus