[kde-edu]: Can not open a file in kverbos

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Jan 10 16:14:54 CET 2006

On Tuesday 10 January 2006 10:00, Arnold Kraschinski wrote:
> > Tomorrow/When i have time i'll try to do more debugging to try the
> > problem.
>
> Hello,
>
> I don't think that is makes sense to change anything at KVerbos like it is
> included in KDEEDU at the moment. It would be more interesting to work on
> the KVerbos version which is at the moment in kdeplayground to bring it
> into the normal KDEEDU.
>
> arnold
for kde 3.5 we cannot bring anything new but we can fix bugs so that the
programs shipped for kde 3.5.1 are better. So it makes sense to fix bugs for
kde 3.5.1

what are your plans for kde4? should we remove the current kverbos from kdeedu
in trunk? (if it'll be replaced with current playground/edu)

Anne-Marie