[kde-edu]: Announcement: Greek Keyboard Layout for ktouch.

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Fri Jan 6 18:04:08 CET 2006

Hi there,

I succeeded quite a lot in creating a Greek keyboard layout for ktouch
(KDE 3.3). Yes, it might be an old version, but it is being used on for
months - at least.

As Unicodes I used utf16 (0x300+) but had to realize that ordinary
interpunction signs (say "+") will stay coded as plain Ascii. This is
not fixed yet.

Apart from that, till now ktouch keeps forgetting the encoding of Greek
sample lections I created. Maybe there must be a utf-8 tag in the
header of that lection file.

More soom
Regards
Ralf

PS: I used a ooo spreadsheet that could be reused for other languages...