[kde-edu]: icon design/testing

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Feb 8 17:30:42 CET 2006

Hey all,

I have a pretty interesting project coming up for one of my graduate
classes where I have to create a set of software icons (buttons and
widgets, not avatars and logos), by doing some research and testing them.

Are there any projects who have custom icon sets which would be interested
or benefit the most from some well designed icons?  Its only a quarterly
project (~4 weeks) so restrictions are 1) I cant do a bazillion icons, 2)
need to know within the next week, 3) will require some participation on
the projects end for better understanding the requirements of the
application.

Let me know if youre interested, this is a great opportunity to do
something useful for KDE from my coursework :)

~ Thanks!

---
Celeste Lyn Paul
KDE Usability Project